In our vision, Architects are not a product seller, they are industry expert. Sun and Kris welcome like-minded architects and interior designers to partner with us. Presentarchitect and their customers, the widest variety of our furniture collection from customizing & worldwide famous brands. We shall facilitate them to provide products detail with product specifications.
Architect from any part of India can visit our place with their customers for the selection of furniture. If they want to visit by Sun & Kris team to shown them Catalogue & all detail, we can also facilitate them.
Our design philosophy is based upon the belief that the life inside one's home should feel good in every sense. We work for architects & designers customers under their supervision. If they require the layout & any Working drawing of the product, we can provide solutions to them.
FACILITIES FOR ARCHITECT :
Complete Your Business by our variety available to contract architects & designers. Furniture for great projects such as hotels, villa and Experience centre can be realized freely by choosing carefully every color, material and upholstery, keeping in mind the exclusive style of such spaces.
Widest Range of Furniture by select wood, leathers, marbles, steels, fabrics end lacquers to customize your furniture. At this point your desires meet SUN&KRIS skill and expertise: the result is completely yours. Can enlighten your living room or make other pieces of furniture stand out.
Attractive Price & Discount by facilitate with attractive price & discount for their projects.
Priority Order Fulfillment, we assure to deliver all the stuff on time to accomplish Architect & Designer projects on time.
PROJECTS ASSOCIATED BY OUR FAVORITE ARCHITECTS:
TESTIMONIALS BY ARCHITECTS & HAPPY CUSTOMERS :
SPECIFICATIONS OF OUR PRODUCTS :
•Frame Construction - Teak-dried layered hardwood, reinforced plywood, and veneers. Doweled with locking joints in corners and frame support, screwed and power-stapled. Uni-body frame construction.
• Seating System – No-sag sinuous coils or webbing seating system. Additional support on edges to reinforce the seating surface. Clips can be metal, or plastic/Teflon coated to prevent movement. 8-way hand-tied is acceptable.
• Seat Cushions (Seat Core) – 1.8 pounds per cubic foot high-density seat cushions or greater. Core Foam should be wrapped with a plush non-allergic fiber band, Dacron, or soft foam band. Backing should be polyester fiberfill enclosed in fiber/cotton/down ticking. Down cushion material accepted only if wrapped in a down-proof ticking that is channeled.
• Fabric – Leather, performance fabrics & microfibers are recommended. Fabrics must be a minimum of 15,000 double rubs. Fabrics must be “W” or “SW” designation. Fabrics with “S” or “X” designation are strictly prohibited. Case Goods: (Dresser, Nightstands, Media Chests, Console, Coffee Tables, End Tables, etc.)
• Wood Materials – Teak-dried solids, kiln-dried layered hardwood, reinforced plywood, and veneers. Corner and wood blocked. Wood species must be of the highest quality and grade. Particleboard, pressboard, flakeboard, are not permitted. Engineered wood (Furniture Quality MDF) is acceptable only as a substrate.
• Drawer Construction – Drawer boxes must have English or French dovetailed lap, mortise & tenon, or dado joinery. Stained, finished, and sealed interiors that are daily belongings. Drawers can include dust panels.
• Drawer Glide system – Side-mounted roller glides, ball-bearing full-extension, or center wood on wood glides. No particle board to be used on the center glide system.
• Hardware - Heavy-duty metals for durability. Sofware from Hettich, Blum, & Kaff are used
•Stone Top- Onyx Stone on top of Dining Table, Centre Table, and Side Table. Also, provide on different Cabinets & Nights Stands top as per customer requirement.
• Glass Tops – All wood or veneer nightstands, end tables, and coffee tables must be covered with a 1/4 thick tempered glass. Glass must have rounded corners and polished edges for safety. Note clear rubbers pads are to be placed between glass and surfaces.